GDT: Game 46 - The All I Ever Wanted Was A Miroslav Satan Devils Jersey Game - 7:00PM @ Nationwide

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Also, for all the shit he's gotten this year (and to be fair, alot of it is deserved), Zach Werenski has been solid on both ends of the ice. Yes, he is playing with Jones, and that helps him, but he was also playing with Jones for most of the time when he was struggling.

He's looked very good, and shockingly the trade chatter around here has reduced.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Damn, I just talked to him tonight.
haha.... I did shit 6 or 7 years ago.... Is all I want is something in our rafters other than 32 stupid NHL team banners....

Almost 20 years as a franchise and not one GD thing in our rafters accounting for that!!! wtf

CBJ organization needs to get with it..... excuse my rant.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
To be honest I've never been a huge fan of retiring numbers....regardless of
how great a career a player had.

I'd prefer a case in the concourse where fans could get up close and see multiple pictures, history,
and stats of a player like Nash's career. I think it would be something fans could appreciate and enjoy more than seeing a guy's retired Jersey from a mile away.

I'd do both!

I'm guessing you're also out on a statue out front? :D

Reactions: pete goegan

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
So if the season ended today,

TBL - PIT
CBJ - MTL
WAS - NYI
TOR - BOS

I wish

Very intriguing!

TBL-PITT would be one helluva 1st round matchup

WSH-NYI revenge factor involved

TOR-BOS hate each other/usually have some fun games

cslebn

80 forever
Feb 15, 2012
We'll see Friday if we feel the same way.

Here and now today, I would enjoy not having Pit or Was in round 1. Even more the likely mishandling of Pit by Tampa. And then there's the brutality of a Toronto Boston series. And for fun let's sprinkle in Trotz vs his old cup winning team.

Just too much good to pass up.

I also like our odds more against Montreal in a 7 game series.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
We can only hope. The Jackets can make life much easier for themselves by simply winning the Metro. Plus NWA would finally get a banner.
Hmmmmmm.... Clinching the Metro....how many cannon blasts would that yield??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->