GDT: Game 46: Sharks @ Coyotes | 4-24-13 | 7:00 PM PDT | FS Arizona

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Ugh. Where was this team in March?

Yandle with 10 goals in 46 games. How many PP goals is that for him now too this season? Can't believe how under-appreciated he still kinda is, including by some Yotes fans.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Ugh. Where was this team in March?

Yandle with 10 goals in 46 games. How many PP goals is that for him now too this season? Can't believe how under-appreciated he still kinda is, including by some Yotes fans.

Yandle is making it very difficult to trade him. At the same time, his value must be through the roof right now.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I wonder where Stone's value is sitting. Young, great two way defense man. I cant imagine an OEL, Yandle, Stone, Gormely, Rundblad, Schlemko blue line, once all of them are in their prime.

Also wonder what Murphy could pull. Think Murphy plus our 1st could move us up in the draft?

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Also wonder what Murphy could pull. Think Murphy plus our 1st could move us up in the draft?

Murphy has zero value in trade. Stone is worth more to the Coyotes (cheap top 4 solution) than whatever he might bring in trade. Gormley and Rundblad aren't regular NHLers yet. Call me when they are and we can talk trade.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Stone is worth more to the Coyotes (cheap top 4 solution) than whatever he might bring in trade.
y

I completely agree. And I dont think he would fetch much in a trade, but perhaps for moving up in the draft to a team like the Oilers or Philly who maybe looking for a Dman in the draft anyways. That is essentially the only reason why I would move him.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Actually, take all of that back. I'd rather see Klesla moved to move up in the draft. I was thinking Stone was 24 for some reason.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
They just mentioned that Sean Burke's son is the 14th ranked goalie for the upcoming draft. Will be interesting to see if and where he's drafted to.

Captain Mittens*

Thank you! Next time I am in Arizona, remind me of this game and I am buying beers and bundt cakes!

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
There goes our chance at a Top 10 pick in the draft. Oh well, it's nice for the fans who made it to Jobing today. Maybe Wennberg or Lazar can pan out for us. Fingers crossed.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Which route did you take? I'm about to get on the 60.

I took the same route. No bueno. Plus my car was overheating. Cracked my radiator the other day. So i had to drive with my heater on 90 degrees full blast. On top of that, the motor for my driver side window went out the other night so my window wouldn't roll down. On top of that on top of that, it was like 240 degress with 130% humidity outside today. I was in that sauna for an hour and a half.

By the time i got to the arena, my motor was red lining it as far as temperature. Maybe some of you guys saw me making a makeshift funnel for coolant out of an old water jug with my keys. I was in the grey parking lot for about a half an hour with my hood popped waiting to take the radiator cap off lol.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Bah! I can't help but root for them. I don't want to, but I have to. I've been doing it since the very first drop of the puck way back in the nineties. Old habits die hard. Still, the least we could do is lose in shootouts. Haha.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Bah! I can't help but root for them. I don't want to, but I have to. I've been doing it since the very first drop of the puck way back in the nineties. Old habits die hard. Still, the least we could do is lose in shootouts. Haha.

That a boy RT! :handclap:

You do realize you'd want to win the shootout as well if it came down to that? :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad