GDT: Game 46: Sharks @ Coyotes | 4-24-13 | 7:00 PM PDT | FS Arizona

Wanic

Jul 21, 2010
Karlovy Vary
“We’re going to make sure we finish the season strong no matter what and at least go home with a good feeling that we did everything we could until the end,†defenseman Zbynek Michalek said. “We have to make sure we play our best.â€

Thank the god we still want to win... There is never ever a must-lose game!!

ScottsdaleYote

May 29, 2011
Every draft is different. In this one, it looks like being in the top 5 is a premium, but looking at the standings I don't think that's possible without some luck in the lottery.

I'll be at the game just to enjoy some hockey and finally use up my Coyotes Cash that has been stuck in my wallet for 4 months...

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
I think if you were going to tank, you'd just forfeit and avoid the chance of having one of your players have a career ending injury. I'm not a pro but if we're playing a game, I'm trying to win. If we can affect the Sharks in the standings, let's do it.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
All I can ask for is this franchise to be trolling once again either by getting into the playoffs alone or get the 1st overall in the draft. I want to see the haters get pissed off at us even more.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I'll be jumping on the San Jose bandwagon for the playoffs, but obviously still hoping the 'Yotes don't play like **** in these remaining games.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
“We’re going to make sure we finish the season strong no matter what and at least go home with a good feeling that we did everything we could until the end,†defenseman Zbynek Michalek said. “We have to make sure we play our best.â€

Thank the god we still want to win... There is never ever a must-lose game!!

hello.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
All I can ask for is this franchise to be trolling once again either by getting into the playoffs alone or get the 1st overall in the draft. I want to see the haters get pissed off at us even more.

Well said, AP.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Best powerplay we've had all season, and it comes when it no longer matters. Sounds about right.

In fact, one of the best first periods we've had all season. Even more infuriating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad