GDT: Game 46: Pittsburgh Penguins Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Death by Snu Snu

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
giphy.gif

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I don't give a f*** about what else he does right, Engelland is a liability way more often than he is an asset.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Not that I'm giving up on this game... :laugh:

Gonna sign off though. Knew it highly unlikely we sweep the homestand. Need to get back on track Thursday, and I'm actually hoping that Malcolm gets the start. (Did I really just type that?) Flower hasn't been Flower for some time now. :( Also gonna hope Malcolm not too rusty, as it's been awhile since he played.

Go! :vegas Go!

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I don't give a **** about what else he does right, Engelland is a liability way more often than he is an asset.

Engelland is who he is a bottom pairing defenseman who is a good PKer. I don't hear many complaints about Schmidt getting stormed by or making turnovers. It is way more troubling and happening very frequently lately.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Keep Theodore on the ice the entire power play. It seems half of our teams dangerous chances and goals have come from his stick for over a month.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Vegas lose, poor defense, poor goaltending and missing the net all the time will do that to you.

They played well enough to win. 35-15 in shots and we lose 4-3. More high danger chances. We controlled most of the game. This loss is almost squarely on Fleury. He could have had one or two of those goals if he's even playing decent for his standards

He needs to get his play back or else we won't be dangerous in the playoffs. The defense played as well as we would hope, for the most part, to win if they have a HOF goalie we employ to bail them out from time to time.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad