GDT: Game #46: Coyotes @ Panthers | 5:00pm (AZ) | Scripps

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
This team is incapable of playing hockey with vejmelka in net. Like a completely different team than the one that played 2 days ago.
If we aren't hitting on all 8 cylinders this is what happens. We don't have the talent that these SC contenders do, yet.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
The only thing that would have been more painful to watch is if I was there live and had paid for admission.
Ima flush this one, just like the team should. And provide no comments beyond the above.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Lindsey also noted how good Florida's D is in keeping shots outside.

Maybe listen to a few broadcasts now and then. :laugh:
I was watching the game, not listening to Lindsey on the radio. After the game I'm a goner as I have no desire to listen to the postgame when I can find it the next day and fast forward when I want.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I was watching the game, not listening to Lindsey on the radio. After the game I'm a goner as I have no desire to listen to the postgame when I can find it the next day and fast forward when I want.
Well maybe it’s time to broaden your knowledge base a bit?

UK Yote

Jun 28, 2018
Oh boy that was truly awful. Panthers had our PP well worked out and absolutely killed it stone dead! What was it 7 or 8 PPs and one goal? That is just horrible. Far too many turnovers AGAIN and at times they seemed more intent on worrying about retribution than playing hockey.
Do the same tonight and we will be looking at a similar score line.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Well maybe it’s time to broaden your knowledge base a bit?
No, I probably have forgotten more than you know. ;)

Oh boy that was truly awful. Panthers had our PP well worked out and absolutely killed it stone dead! What was it 7 or 8 PPs and one goal? That is just horrible. Far too many turnovers AGAIN and at times they seemed more intent on worrying about retribution than playing hockey.
Do the same tonight and we will be looking at a similar score line.
Yes they did. Great coaching, and we didn't seem to care, or try to adjust. A great game to learn from. Let's see if we do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad