VAR defense : string;
VAR goalie : string;
VAR approval : string;
VAR greaseinthecrease : integer;
VAR loop : boolean;

BEGIN

writeln('Welcome to lineup generator v1.2.7.');

{{Lineup entry module}}

write('Please enter the surnames of the players on the first line in order of LW-C-RW, separated by a space: ');
readln(firstline);
write('Please enter the surnames of the players on the second line in order of LW-C-RW, separated by a space: ');
readln(secondline);
write('Please enter the surnames of the players on the third line in order of LW-C-RW, separated by a space: ');
readln(thirdline);
write('Please enter the surnames of the players on the fourth line in order of LW-C-RW, separated by a space: ');
readln(fourthln);
write('Please enter the surnames of the defense, in the order of L-R, first pairing through third pairing: ');
readln(defense);
write('Please enter the full name of the starting goalie: ');

{{Grease in the Crease goals against prediction entry loop}}

loop := FALSE;
WHILE loop = FALSE
write('Please predict goals against for the game: ');
readln(greaseinthecrease);
IF greaseinthecrease > 3 THEN loop := true ELSE writeln('Error: prediction unrealistic. Please try again.');
END;

{{Output module}}

writeln('Thank you for completing the lineup generator. Press any key to clear the screen and view your results.');
ReadKey;
ClrScr;

PROCEDURE WriteLnCenter(S:String);
VAR oy : integer;
BEGIN
oy := wherey;
gotoxy(39-(Length(S) DIV 2),oy);
writeln(s);
END;

writelncenter(firstline);
writelncenter(secondline);
writelncenter(thirdline);
writelncenter(fourthline);
writelncenter(defense);
writelncenter(goalie);
writelncenter('Scratches:');
writelncenter(scratches);
writelncenter('Goals against prediction: ', greaseinthecrease);
writelncenter('Thank you for using lineup generator v1.2.7 and have a nice day!');

END.

cb0520c4ce.png

1d8a5759d8.png

This thread is approved by...

4199ca7133.jpg

Marvin the Paranoid Android.

"Incredible... it's even worse than I thought it would be."

If we lose, I'm blaming hbk.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I like Smith and would like to see him rebound, but it can wait 10 months. He seems to be slowly building a little confidence, but a nice shelling on behalf of the Hawks should tear down any progress. It's all in the name of the tank.

The Grocery Stick

AZDomiNation
Oct 30, 2014
ID
Great GDT (as usual). Blackhawks v Coyotes is kind of like Globetrotters v Generals but I'll look forward to watching Toews and company and wallow in the misery of hoping for a better day.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Sarah McLellan ‏@azc_mclellan 2m2 minutes ago
#Coyotes look like this: 8-50-19/28-11-9/22-24-18/38-14-44/23-26/3-5/33-25. Extras: 10 and 20.

Man what happened to Erat? Even with Boeds out he is looking like he will be scratched.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Man what happened to Erat? Even with Boeds out he is looking like he will be scratched.

Either he's being held out for a potential trade (unlikely) or Tippett thinks it's useless to run him out on the 4th line if he can use the spot for someone else he loves, like Crombeen.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I call 'em like I see 'em.

That's what I say when I'm reffing adult league. Doesn't go over very well, needless to say.

Worked to my advantage one night though. Some team asked me if I cared if they brought beer to the bench, which is technically against the rules. I reminded them, "I'll put it this way, I can only call what I see."

I think they liked that answer.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Sarah McLellan ‏@azc_mclellan 2m2 minutes ago
#Coyotes look like this: 8-50-19/28-11-9/22-24-18/38-14-44/23-26/3-5/33-25. Extras: 10 and 20.

I thought that was odd as well. You could easily slot Erat as the 2LW in place of Korpi, and then Korpi on as the 4RW in place of BJC.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
That's what I say when I'm reffing adult league. Doesn't go over very well, needless to say.

Worked to my advantage one night though. Some team asked me if I cared if they brought beer to the bench, which is technically against the rules. I reminded them, "I'll put it this way, I can only call what I see."

I think they liked that answer.

You could always give them the George Carlin line:

I call 'em like I see 'em, and if I don't see 'em, I make 'em up!

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Spleen injuries now?

I look forward to the day when we are again better than these jokers, but FFS the tank is real.

Get well soon, Bods!

... but no hurry. Take your time. Crombeen's got it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad