Post-Game Talk: GAME 45 - THE BEAR dances on Yonge Street - BRUINS 3 Hogtown 2 - FINAL

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
that's what I heard from my brother inlaw he was at the game......

Attachments

• 9fedd75a98a876cd979dd20c82dce624--funny-but-true-haha-so-true.jpg
    9fedd75a98a876cd979dd20c82dce624--funny-but-true-haha-so-true.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 51

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Second time we've beaten the Leafs when my girlfriend came over to watch the game with me and made us a lovely dinner (last night was rack of lamb and sweet potatoes). She's from Russia originally and doesn't know much about hockey, although she remembers as a girl watching hockey with her dad - the Red Army team, I think. I'll have to insist she continues this trend if we meet the Leafs in the playoffs!

Great win. Great game by Rask, and Kuraly a factor in all three goals. No way your break up that 4th line. They've been the most consistent and hardest-working threesome for quite some time now. They set the pace, hem the other team in their zone, and then the Bergy line comes on.

Go Bruins!

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Second time we've beaten the Leafs when my girlfriend came over to watch the game with me and made us a lovely dinner (last night was rack of lamb and sweet potatoes). She's from Russia originally and doesn't know much about hockey, although she remembers as a girl watching hockey with her dad - the Red Army team, I think. I'll have to insist she continues this trend if we meet the Leafs in the playoffs!

Great win. Great game by Rask, and Kuraly a factor in all three goals. No way your break up that 4th line. They've been the most consistent and hardest-working threesome for quite some time now. They set the pace, hem the other team in their zone, and then the Bergy line comes on.

Go Bruins!

You'll have to invite your girlfriend over for more Bruins games and especially playoff games:D

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Tavares has always said Bergeron is the toughest played to go against in the league. Got put in Bergys back pocket last night

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan

Go Bruins!
You should get her to move in before the playoffs start.

Reactions: sooshii

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
last time i checked the goalie was part of "the team" that out played the leafs.
What does that have to do with the point I was trying to make? The original poster was laughing because he said Leaf fans thought the Leafs out played the Bruins. I simply said they probably had a good point because Rask was the second star of the game and played way better than Hutchinson. This would be a pretty good indication that they outplayed us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad