GDT: Game 45: St Louis Blues Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 1PM | I bought the GDT, who will bring the gifts.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Watching the highlights of the game and my god our defense in the first half of the game was a sight behold.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Canucks, Coyotes and Oilers all win. When we beat Philly the Canucks, Coyotes and Flames all won and the Oilers got a point.

You’ve got to be f***ing kidding me. Even the Sharks won on both days.

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Going as I was afraid it would. We just can't beat the better teams in the league. We're not at that level. Although Turk would disagree based on the way he stormed out of the postgame presser last game, after a similar point was raised by one of the reporters. :laugh:
This did not age well....

Reactions: Nevada Jones

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Let me take a moment to be critical of the story that statistics tell. Over his last two starts, Fleury has not been great. Last night he started out giving up 3 goals on the first 10 shots, a .700 sv%. When it was all said and done, he had saved 27 out of 31 SOG for a .871%, well below average. But if you watched the game, would you say he had a bad game?
I think he played a very good game, making key saves at several critical junctures (and a little help from Holden) and deserved the win. I would say 2 of the goals he allowed were of the 'softish' variety, but 2 were unsaveable.
His last two games are .895 and .871 but both were wins. Has the offense picked him up, or is he keeping them in games where the defensive lapses have led to too many high danger chances?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad