GDT: Game 45|Rangers at Blue Jackets|The Farewell Rick NashGame|1-13-19|6 : 00 P.M.

Grouchy

Nov 2, 2006
Canal Winchester, OH
i’ve never saw bob move so slow when it comes to lateral movement in my life. and i’m sure you haven’t either. something is terribly off about him. either he literally isn’t giving it his all, or... I don’t know. but something has to give. HE IS HURTING THE TEAM at this point.

C'mon... Nobody guarding the back door. What is Bob supposed to do? Or any goalie?

6-5 CBJ... 5 goals on 24 shots... Bob might be gone tomorrow...

We need 7

Call me Nostradamus...

There's your 7.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
We may win this but it isn't freaking pretty! I have to believe we give up these big leads more than most teams.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I don't know what the **** that was and frankly I don't think I want to know. I suspect attempting to know will drive one mad, like attempting to understand Cthulhu.

We somehow have two points. I'm going to call that sufficient.

Reactions: Grouchy

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
"A little more complex than we wanted it to be at the end" per the Captain.

"A little more complex"

HON THE OFFICIAL SCORESHEET WAS WRITTEN BY ABDUL ALHAZRED AND DRIVES MEN MAD TO LOOK UPON IT

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Players going through Bob congrats line...
Good job - Anderson
Good game - Savard
I am taking your job - Korpi
Hahaha

Hey, Korpi is not a 100% NHL starting goalie yet in his young career but right now I have more confidence in him than Bobrovsky…. I bet I'm not alone..

If JD signs Bob he's nuts.... I love Bob but he doesn't have the goods to win a Cup, not much more than Steve Mason... Just my opinion.

Reactions: thebus88

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I don't know what the **** that was and frankly I don't think I want to know. I suspect attempting to know will drive one mad, like attempting to understand Cthulhu.

We somehow have two points. I'm going to call that sufficient.
It was crazy. One element of consistency tonight - the old PP we know all so well.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Funny.... In the post game Seth Jones said one doesn't usually want the guy who scores the sixth goal to get the Kepi but it is what it is....

hahahaha

Reactions: thebus88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad