GDT: GAME #45 | LEAFS @ CANUCKS | SUN APR 18 7PM EST | SPORTSNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Matthews and Marner need to be separated.

Matthews is catching Mareritis (blind passes and turnovers).

JT keeps Marner in check and Marner lets JT score (big plus for the team)

Matthews-Nylander (no need to explain this one).

does Keefe have the balls?
Marner really does need someone to tell him to stop the tom foolery ... he will become a better player when he cuts it from his game.

Reactions: PromisedLand

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Matthews and Marner need to be separated.

Matthews is catching Mareritis (blind passes and turnovers).

JT keeps Marner in check and Marner lets JT score (big plus for the team)

Matthews-Nylander (no need to explain this one).

does Keefe have the balls?
Tavares doesn't keep him in check, we saw that with his Winnipeg debacle, but it should shake them up to split them

Mar 12, 2009
You really have no idea what you're talking about and sound like you learned everything you know from a movie. Since it sounds like you are in this position often, maybe you should spend less time disregarding the opinion of people who played competitive high level hockey into their 20s - you might learn something.

The time to do something was while Edler was on the ice right after the knee. It was not next week, or next month, or next... Whenever.
well you do sound like a guy that played beer league into his 20s that considers it competitive, so I will give you that.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Finish. Do, or do not, there is no try.

Its a matter of inches, if you play the game the right way and hit the post I don’t understand how you can conclude they don’t deserve that call. It’s just unlucky bounces or if Holtby even gets a small piece it can change the trajectory of the puck

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
What was weird is that they didn't show the inside the net cam?

You’d think if the goalie finally gets up and the puck in the net it probably didn’t teleport there after the whistle. But what do I know, I don’t run a house league like the NHL.

It should never have gotten to that call though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad