GDT: GAME #45 | LEAFS @ CANUCKS | SUN APR 18 7PM EST | SPORTSNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Hughson describes just about everything the Leafs do in the most negative way you could describe something, down to the most trivial plays. It's annoying unless you turn it into a drinking game.

i would say it’s more monotone as opposed to negative. But I think the more people complain on twitter and ect the worse it becomes LOL

IrishInOntario

May 18, 2013
I don’t understand this don’t deserve bullshit. An element to scoring is doing everything right and getting lucky that the puck goes in. They completely dominated Vancouver tonight and the puck trickled away or hit the post many times.

Finish. Do, or do not, there is no try.

Mar 12, 2009
You really have no idea what you're talking about and sound like you learned everything you know from a movie. Since it sounds like you are in this position often, maybe you should spend less time disregarding the opinion of people who played competitive high level hockey into their 20s - you might learn something.

The time to do something was while Edler was on the ice right after the knee. It was not next week, or next month, or next... Whenever.[/QUOT}
well you do sound like a guy that played beer league drunk into his 20s that considers it competitive, so I will give you that.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Matthews and Marner need to be separated.

Matthews is catching Mareritis (blind passes and turnovers).

JT keeps Marner in check and Marner lets JT score (big plus for the team)

Matthews-Nylander (no need to explain this one).

does Keefe have the balls?

Reactions: saffronleaf

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
Holtby slides out of the net, stands up and the puck was pretty much over the line.... but yeah, of course the refs call that no goal. The logic in this is dumbfounding. So the puck can be in the let, but if someone puts a blanket over it "we can't see the puck, no goal". It what point does logic come into play?

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
Predicting we get an odd man rush to open OT and if we don't score we give up a breakaway immediately after.

Reactions: Jmo89

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Leafs don't deserve to get that call tonight. Period...

They should have scored 7-8 goals in regulation. They were their own worst enemy tonight.

I get your point and I don't disagree with the fact they need to convert more of these chances to actual goals, but that's still pretty bad logic imo. A good goal is a good goal

killer1980

Sep 15, 2014
edmonton
Things aren't good when you have to argue about a questionable goal against a team that hasn't played in 3 weeks. I will admit that the Leafs did look a tiny bit better against them though. They should feel proud after after tonight's performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad