GDT: Game 45: Coyotes @ Flames - 7:30 PM - FSAZ - Die Another Day

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
lol @ McConnell saying Pickard went 3-0 in Tucson. Pretty sure he got yanked like 10mins in the other night.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
lol @ McConnell saying Pickard went 3-0 in Tucson. Pretty sure he got yanked like 10mins in the other night.

Mercy pull..... he got hung out to dry by his D.

Slow start hinders Roadrunners in 6-3 loss to Chicago

“We hung [Pickard] out to dry, really, on those three goals,” said head coach Jay Varady. He got back-doored, had a breakaway 6-7 seconds later, and then a tipped shot. I felt it was a situation as a team where we needed a wake-up call.”

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Hill was awful, as was our defense. I couldn’t believe Calgsry’s Puck possession time. Night and day compared to yesterday.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Funny thing is, I didn't think the Coyotes played that badly, in a 7-1 loss.
They skated hard, had chances early on ...got robbed a couple times and hit some posts.
But Calgary is just playing really confidently.
Definitely made Hill look average.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Watched only first period, until, like, 17 minutes... then I checked the score. Don't think I will watch the rest. Chychrun came back, right? You talk about him being injured here, but then talks about him again, so not injured?

Flames looked so good. What a shock after seeing a tanking Rangers-team, and a horrible Oilers team. A shock. That's how a good team looks.

I thought Yotes played hard in the beginning though.. but when Calgary scored, I was like, yeah, I check the end-result now. And it was even worse than I suspected, I admit. I normally manage to make myself not peek. But I did. Sorry.

So, the Hill-adventure is over?

I think Garland should have been scratched as injured. I guess he insisted on being fine, but really.

AZviaNJ

Setbacks, no Defeats
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Meh, 6 points in 4 games....hopefully got a lot of bad out of their system. But based on this season's pattern, they'll lose the SJ and Pittsburgh games at home (as they probably should), then grab 3 of 4 points in Ottawa and Montreal (again, as they should)……….before the ASG break.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Meh, 6 points in 4 games....hopefully got a lot of bad out of their system. But based on this season's pattern, they'll lose the SJ and Pittsburgh games at home (as they probably should), then grab 3 of 4 points in Ottawa and Montreal (again, as they should)……….before the ASG break.

We play Toronto after PIT and before OTT.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Are you enjoying the weather and the Alberta hospitality?
Nice fans up in Edmonton. Cavernous, gargantuan arena like something out of a sci-fi flick. Stunning. Cold as hell.
Calgary fans just as nice. City is pretty but the saddle dome is, well, what it is. I’m now sympathetic with Katz’s push for an arena.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Nice fans up in Edmonton. Cavernous, gargantuan arena like something out of a sci-fi flick. Stunning. Cold as hell.
Calgary fans just as nice. City is pretty but the saddle dome is, well, what it is. I’m now sympathetic with Katz’s push for an arena.
Come catch a game in Winnipeg. You'll love how nice the fans are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->