BRUINS GDT GAME 45 7:14 PM - The B's return to the Centre of the Hockey Universe - NESN, CBC, NHLN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
Fist Bump.gif

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Carlo/Krug and Krejci line matched up against Matthews all night. Krejci line didn’t get much going offensively but neither did their matchup.

Other than some defensive zone turnovers on the first everyone played a good game. Real strong third until Leafs went all out in the last few minutes.

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Wonder what's more infuriating for Toronto fans....

Spending $11 million on JT to have him be invisible vs Boston

Giving Nylander almost $7 million per and wondering if he even took a shift in any given game.

Said it before the season and I'll continue to say it...I'm not worried about Toronto, they are insnaley over hyped because they signed JT, but their defense is still trash.

Reactions: JRull86

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I genuinely don't know how Matthews racks up as many points as he does, because when he plays the Bruins he's an absolute non-factor in every facet of the game.

I know right. If I only went by how they played vs Boston...

Eichel >>>>> Matthews

Reactions: Emerz

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
Wonder what's more infuriating for Toronto fans....

Spending $11 million on JT to have him be invisible vs Boston

Giving Nylander almost $7 million per and wondering if he even took a shift in any given game.

Said it before the season and I'll continue to say it...I'm not worried about Toronto, they are insnaley over hyped because they signed JT, but their defense is still trash.

Remember the old Pastrnak vs Nylander polls? Good times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad