GDT: Game 44: Sabres vs Hurricanes - 1/11 7:30pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Tage Thompson returned to form this game.

Or, because he’s looked better in a good chunk of games lately, so tonight, being on a line with a rusty center, he didn’t look good. Just like a lot of the team tonight.
“Return to form” sounds like he played like you expect him to play (poorly). And the last 8-10 games was just an anomaly for him.

I think Tage is developing nicely. He’ll have his stinkers like every player does in a season. But I also think he’s turning a corner, and the stinkers will become less and less.

I think Tage had a bad game (as others did too) which is unfortunate considering he’s been better in most games as of late.

Maybe I’m overthinking your “return to form” implication :laugh:

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Lamorello once literally fired a guy who was in first place with a week left in the season because he could see the writing on the wall. Botts might want to learn from that.

That was under different circumstances, they didn’t finish dead last and have a guy in his second year as head coach. It’s what makes housley look good unfortunately the fact now that he took a team that finished dead last to the playoffs “if they get there” in his second year. I’m not saying he did this I’m just saying how it could look. You could argue he was apart of the reason we finished dead last, he just isn’t getting fired this year IMO and hoping it happens is just unrealistic unfortunstely. Next year though? All bets are off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->