GDT: Game 44: Philadelphia Flyers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | A Joint Production

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
The biggest garbage call of the game was that "tripping" call against Reavo.

The delay of game call, I'm pretty sure some other recent game had a similar thing happen with a coach holding the puck that was in the bench I'm not sure which game. It wasn't called a delay of game even though the trajectory would have taken it over before it reached the bench.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I will say this, Schmidt had another subpar game and Theodore was superb. His ability to pass away from trouble or skate away from it have made him our best defensive defenseman this season.

Schmidt continues to make weird decisions or just watch the play at times.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
The delay of game call, I'm pretty sure some other recent game had a similar thing happen with a coach holding the puck that was in the bench I'm not sure which game. It wasn't called a delay of game even though the trajectory would have taken it over before it reached the bench.
This went over the glass in that little cove between the benches. Many refs treat that as part of the benches. No refs are giving Vegas any breaks this season.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
I turned off the tube after Cody's goal and went to bed thinking we were going to win 35-2 ! But hey
I'll take the perfect 4-0 record the Knights have when I post a prediction ! :nod:

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
BTW my first star of the knight was the Flyers fan who kept screaming "Fleury sucks"
giphy.gif

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
So happy to beat the Flyers. Those games have been my least favorite of the first two years. Fans were the worst. Today everyone around me was nice and we got the win
I think in general I've disliked Wild Games more... and Blue Jackets games always seem to be trench warfare

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Oh, speaking of superstition, I'm now 1-4 when wearing my Away sweater to a game! Streaks always begin with a single win!
Vegas have never lost when I've been to game..... or won.... or played.... Can we have an outdoor game in my backyard, I'm sure my neighbors won't mind giving up their houses so I can see one game :laugh::laugh:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Vegas have never lost when I've been to game..... or won.... or played.... Can we have an outdoor game in my backyard, I'm sure my neighbors won't mind giving up their houses so I can see one game :laugh::laugh:

cheaptickets.com, cheaphotels.com, Flashseats app. thank me later!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad