GDT: Game 44 - Devils @ Coyotes - 1/16/16 - 12noon

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Much like NFC West games as an early east coast start in the NFL, I was worried that we would be a little flat in this one, since we aren't normally used to playing during the day. Whereas NJ usually has a couple of matinees on their schedule during the year.

We deserved better overall. At times, the refs have been really interesting the last two games. PP is fine - moving the puck around great, just couldn't finish it out. A lot of plays like that where Schneider just did everything he could when we got a good shot off and of course, we had our share of misplays where we couldn't convert.

Disappointed that we didn't get any points out of it, but not too concerned overall...

Agreed. The team is fun to watch and it feels like we have a shot at points every game. Our skill players are starting to mesh on the PP now, also good to see.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
I just realized....
I don't remember there being any in game host at yesterdays game??????
I can remember her tweeting from the football game (or whatever that was across the street)
Where were ya in game host???!!!!
I noticed also a couple of games ago that they are having to add the "hand claps" to the "Lets go Coyotes" cheer at the face offs......Come on fans, the standings are getting tight!!!!!
The Pacific Division of the Western Conference, starting to get exciting and close!
Lets go Sens vs, the Sharks on Monday and be there for he Sabres game at GRA on Monday!!!!
Shane Doan Bobblehaed night is looking like a GREAT game!

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Didnt even notice but your right there wasn't an in game host. He/she wasn't even missed at all

I forgot about him too, the gal who died the audience games and quizzes was there right? I don't pay much attention to the jumbotron stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad