Post-Game Talk: GAME 44 - DEATH, TAXES AND ANOTHER LOSS TO WASHINGTON - Caps 4 BRUINS 2 FINAL

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
It's total bull**** to throw Halak under the bus. The score would have been much worse had Halak not stepped up on several huge saves. Hard to defend when breakaways are being given up lately like candy at Halloween. Coaching was a bigger problem tonight than goaltending.

Cassidy is part of the problem. Like him but he's not a very good in game coach. How many times was Ovie's line out vs JFK's?

Reactions: 22Brad Park

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
It's total bull**** to throw Halak under the bus. The score would have been much worse had Halak not stepped up on several huge saves. Hard to defend when breakaways are being given up lately like candy at Halloween. Coaching was a bigger problem tonight than goaltending.

I agree here .To many breakaways

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
i dont know. i still wanna see cehlarik on the second line for a tryout.

by the way. are we the worst team 6 on 5 or what?? what a brutal rushed pass by marchand. take your time man.

Reactions: lopey and TCB

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Tired of losing to those ass clowns. It’s official.

Caps forwards are just way too strong, and pushed around everyone in black tonight. The top 6 went full Swayze, and Halak for as good as he was let’s in a brutal back breaker of a game winner. Tough night all around.

Oh the pp was ass too

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Tired of losing to those ass clowns. It’s official.

Caps forwards are just way too strong, and pushed around everyone in black tonight. The top 6 went full Swayze, and Halak for as good as he was let’s in a brutal back breaker of a game winner. Tough night all around.

Oh the pp was ass too

Bruins outshot them 43 -24:

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I just love how that’s all it takes to get people talking about “Cassidy threw Halak under the bus”.

Such a shame honestly.

I do not think anything needs to be said.Halak knows he missed one.He made 2 or 3 saves on guys all alone on him too.I was mad myself on it but still liked the way Bruins played.Give that effort most times your gonna win more then you lose.On to Fakealeaf land.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Bruins fell asleep after both of their goals and halak was screened and Backstrom made a nice shot. Caps could have put up 5 in the 3rd

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Bruins outshot them 43 -24:

Felt like the legitimate shots were the other way around. 43 shots sounds good, but it’s no good when all but 1 of them is garbage. I thought the best SOG all night was donatos top corner backhander that hit Holtby in the face by happenstance.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Wait, NESN goes and interviews Eller and Oshie postgame for sound on Marchand. Weak.

Salt in the wound. Not helping, NESN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad