Post-Game Talk: GAME 44 - DEATH, TAXES AND ANOTHER LOSS TO WASHINGTON - Caps 4 BRUINS 2 FINAL

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
I think they respect Gryz to showcase him to find a team
No way he signs Moore and then let’s him sit

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
So to turn it around, when Marchand skated by the Canucks bench pretending he was raising the Stanley Cup, and someone later in that game decided to fight him, he should try to fight again in the next game? Shouldn't it be finished with?

Also this would be like a player 'jumping' Kuraly. We'd get over it.

Eller is no star player. He doesn't need the added protection and fan indignation. If it weren't Marchand (who other fans just wanted to see beat up) it doesn't make the news or social media.

Reactions: caz16

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Extreme hot take:

Put Wagner with Marchand and Bergeron

Put Pasta with Snek and Krejci

Keep 3rd line together

Put Backes with Kuraly and Acciari

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Just got done listening to Mathew Barnaby on Brad Marchand/Lars Ellers last night.

"I totally understand Marchand, and like he said he plays twenty minute's a game, Eller plays ten. Marchand draws a penalty and gets to play on the PP and gives the Bruins a chance to win, I'm sure we will see Marchand challenging him again but it'll be under his terms, what I totally understand."

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
The scrub Lars Eller can piss right off. He will get his a** kicked again when Marchand decides to have another go. :box:

Reactions: TCB

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Just got done listening to Mathew Barnaby on Brad Marchand/Lars Ellers last night.

"I totally understand Marchand, and like he said he plays twenty minute's a game, Eller plays ten. Marchand draws a penalty and gets to play on the PP and gives the Bruins a chance to win, I'm sure we will see Marchand challenging him again but it'll be under his terms, what I totally understand."

There is no excuse imo but he gets a pass it's a rarity

Tampbear

Apr 10, 2015
Tampa
I definitely respect Marchand's dictating when he'll fight Eller. Then was not the right time for one of the top LW's in the game to go to the box. I'm surprised so many Bruins fans are so upset with this, Lucic turning down Laraque against Montreal was well received.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
The one guy on this team who physically shows up every night every shift, no matter who the opponent is and you want to sit him to find his hands? This is the epitome of loss over reactions.

Kuraly and Wagner should not be separated the rest of the year. They were great last night against the most physically dominant 1st line in the league and the defending Stanley Cup Champs. But let's sit Wagner who had 7 hits last night until he learns to be Pasta. Joke.

It's not a joke of a comment at all. If anything, your response is the overboard post here.

If the Bruins are playing a fast Tampa Bay team for example, I'm more than happy to see Nordstrom in there over Wagner. You dress the players depending on the game. If Kuraly has been off, he sits.

It's pretty simple really. Wagner and Kuraly haven't won the right to play every night any anyone who criticizes people for thinking so is the one making bad jokes.

Tbrady12

Oct 19, 2018
It's not a joke of a comment at all. If anything, your response is the overboard post here.

If the Bruins are playing a fast Tampa Bay team for example, I'm more than happy to see Nordstrom in there over Wagner. You dress the players depending on the game. If Kuraly has been off, he sits.

It's pretty simple really. Wagner and Kuraly haven't won the right to play every night any anyone who criticizes people for thinking so is the one making bad jokes.

HA! JOKE! Sorry Coach you watch the game in Toronto tonight?

Last edited:
Reactions: Coach Parker

Tbrady12

Oct 19, 2018

Still Believe that Kuraly and Wagner haven't won the right to play every night?

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Still Believe that Kuraly and Wagner haven't won the right to play every night?

Yes. You play them against certain opponents and bring in Backes and Nordstrom for other games. No one in the bottom six is cemented into the lineup. The lack of scoring proves that.

They have been great lately and I've really enjoyed their play but it's a small sample size and only weeks after the entire team looked out of place. When slumps happen guys get to sit.

Tbrady12

Oct 19, 2018
Yes. You play them against certain opponents and bring in Backes and Nordstrom for other games. No one in the bottom six is cemented into the lineup. The lack of scoring proves that.

They have been great lately and I've really enjoyed their play but it's a small sample size and only weeks after the entire team looked out of place. When slumps happen guys get to sit.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad