Still in the mix baby!

CIhKJQ2.png

Welcome to AZ Jordan.

Yes, yes we do have a few injuries.

RgBPTJC.png

Last edited:

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Gotta love Weal's "Jagr" move to the inside there, but then we've since Kempe do that (that time he scored). It's not really that difficult and I don't understand why it isn't at least attempted more.
Anywho, looking forward to seeing yet another high energy guy in the line up.

Reactions: MIG

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Gotta love Weal's "Jagr" move to the inside there, but then we've since Kempe do that (that time he scored). It's not really that difficult and I don't understand why it isn't at least attempted more.
Anywho, looking forward to seeing yet another high energy guy in the line up.

The shot wasn't exactly hard or a snipe...Ward just missed it. :nod:

CLW

Nov 11, 2018

Even OEL is amazed that we are still in the playoff picture "with how we have been playing" :). He goes on to say that some teams have pulled ahead but then there's a bunch of team still in contention winning and losing and taking points off each other.

My personal take is that I hate that even totally shitty teams are still within a whiff of the playoffs, without even playing well for the most part. I want to see good ice hockey.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012

Even OEL is amazed that we are still in the playoff picture "with how we have been playing" :). He goes on to say that some teams have pulled ahead but then there's a bunch of team still in contention winning and losing and taking points off each other.

My personal take is that I hate that even totally ****ty teams are still within a whiff of the playoffs, without even playing well for the most part. I want to see good ice hockey.

Yes, want to see good hockey, but much prefer the NHL playoff format over say, MLB, where some really good teams do not make the playoffs.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Either Tocchet is drunk or he’s gambling again and has a pile of cash riding on an Edmonton win tonight.

Is it weird that I think Fischer is the bigger wtf on that line than Weal?
Cause Fischer has been kinda ineffective for a while and I don't think he's ever worked well with Keller.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Further proof that Tocc picks names out of a hat to create the lines.

Why the f*** aren't they giving Galchenyuk another shot at C with all these injuries? He's been pretty good in the last month, give him another crack at it.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
I'd like to see Tocc keep the Keller-Stepan-Panik line together. They always seem to get it going.

Panik - Stepan - Keller
Crouse - Gally - Hinnistroza
Garland - Weal - Fischer
Dauphin - Cousins - Archibald

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Why the **** aren't they giving Galchenyuk another shot at C with all these injuries? He's been pretty good in the last month, give him another crack at it.

One thing about Galchenyuk is he is a PP producer mostly. Half of his points are on the PP. He's just not that good 5 on 5. Only 9th on the team at even strength. Even if you gave him points for the games he missed he'd only be tied for 5th with Hinostroza.

Interestingly enough Cousins is 2nd on the team in even strength production. This makes my brain hurt too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad