GDT: Game 44 | Columbus at Toronto | 1/8 7PM

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
That's good.

Don't try that at home, kids. Getting outshot 4-14 (or whatever) in the 3rd after trailing 2-0 is not the way to get it done normally.

An amazing win. Beat Buffalo and Vancouver and go into the bye week (one game in 10 days after Van) and the CBJ will still be in a playoff spot.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
That's good.

Don't try that at home, kids. Getting outshot 4-14 (or whatever) in the 3rd after trailing 2-0 is not the way to get it done normally.

An amazing win. Beat Buffalo and Vancouver and go into the bye week (
Seesaw game, really. We were outshooting them at a similarly ugly rate through the first 30 minutes. Then they took over the shot clock for the next 25 minutes. Then the last 10 (well, 8 ;) ) was all us.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Wow..... After 50 minutes with no goals I thought here we go again, but I will say they played with energy during those 50 minutes... Then, two goals within 2 minutes and a stunning OT (ROW) winner by Bread!!!

#14 Schroeder is a keeper folks, that guy has speed... And Dubois is at 10 goals in his second year... Awesome win!!!!!! Huge...

And, the CBJ own 3x3, they ruled the ice during OT... Bob did make a great save too!!

pucky

Jan 11, 2011
A new report coming out states that the Toronto franchise is changing their name from 'Leafs' to Chokers to more accurately represent the hockey club.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Woohoo, what a ****ing game!!!

I've resisted posting during the game, didn't want to jinx since I really wanted them to beat the Leafs.

CBJ played great in the 1st and 2nd, and the last 5 minutes of the third.

Although they didn't score on PP, it still looked promising.

In Bob we trust! Great stop in OT on the breakaway.

****, I am just so pumped right now. Huge win, huge 2 points for the CBJ. I knew I should have gone to that game.....

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
How to blow a 2-0 lead:

(Blow) Leafs (Blow).

Jackets now face a Buffalo team that has won 1 game in their last 7.

Keep on keepin on, friends!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->