GDT: Game 44 | Columbus at Toronto | 1/8 7PM

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Is it just me, or are the Leafs doing a lot of jersey grabbing in this game? Not enough to actually impede folks, but they seem to enjoy it all the same.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Is it just me, or are the Leafs doing a lot of jersey grabbing in this game? Not enough to actually impede folks, but they seem to enjoy it all the same.
Just a bunch of Mr. McFeeleys.:laugh:

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Interesting you say that I yelled "holding" several times that period.

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
They worked hard and played well, they just didn't beat the goalie.

Their SH% is off the charts low this season and should normalize.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Remember when Jenner was a 30 goal scorer?

...how?
Physical presence , was in position for rebounds, forced turnovers instead of turning puck over... I'd almost have to watch old highlights because even I'm wondering how he fell so far. He used to seem like a "tough as nails" type but now he seeems... content. Dangerous feeling for a sports team or player

Reactions: Jackets Fan

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Jesus Christ. 2 easy clearing attempts blown by Bjorkstrand and Jenner. Bjork felt bad so he knocked the puck in with his hands

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Pathetic and embarrassing effort by the top line. Pin the Leafs in for 2 minutes and only manage one weak shot. Then get absolutely dominated defensively as soon as the puck is out of the zone and fail to get a change

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Our team holds in for solid minute then nearly gives one up promptly after. How many prime location shots outright miss the net and hit the boards? We love our low chance shots but cannot seem to get good chances on the net.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
The style of play was a bit different and iirc Jenner got lots of pp toi.
I feel he could get 18 minutes a night but offensive skill set is so limited I doubt he'd get 15. The 30 was a fluke. Yep, he did benefit from the PP (9 goals) but watch him now and he doesn't even look like a guy who should be on the PP...... just my take on the guy.

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad