Andersen
McElhinney

Inactive
Borgman, Leivo, Moore

Injured
Soshnikov, Zaitsev

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
I'm thinking we take this one close. Putting all my fake betting money on it. Let's do this.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Game like this feels of defeat. Hopefully I'm wrong. Allow 40 shots against in this one the score will be painful. Their offense doesn't play the "it isn't polite to score" game that our forwards seem to be playing.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Excited for the game. Match-ups against Canadian teams are always fun, especially Toronto. Gonna need a colossal effort to win this game.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Kind of weird having Toronto start this game immediately on a 3 minute powerplay.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I really like that 9-18-77 line. Boy, was I wrong about PLD......WAY better than I ever thought he’d be.
Compare him now v. training camp. Kid has markedly improved. I was in the camp of people advocating to start him on wing and that he didn't look ready to be a center.

Glad one player is playing above expectations since we have so many underperforming! Happy to be wrong on this one

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Didn't Polak injure Bjorkstrand last season up in Toronto? Hope one of our guys lights him at some point tonight.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Jenner completely alone in front of goal dicks around for a few seconds with the puck in his skates and loses control. Sums up his season.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Jenner completely alone in front of goal dicks around for a few seconds with the puck in his skates and loses control. Sums up his season.
He is one of the players who has hardcore gotten away from his game. Tries to force a skill game but will always lose that battle

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad