GDT: Game 44 - CBJ at ANA - 7 Dec, 10pm

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
When Anderson gets back healthy, Anderson to Cleveland. I know, I know, highly unlikely, But when he has been on the ice I think Andy has been the worst player on the team.

Reactions: LoveCBJ

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
I really do question the idea that as guys return from injuries, they are automatically reinserted into the lineup. I would have these guys working like hell in practice and prove that they are willing to play the kind of game that the Monsters have been playing since they got here. I think Zerbe and Stenlund have earned real shots at staying on this team.

Reactions: EspenK

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
I think he can go for a rehab stint without worrying about waivers. How long I'm not sure.
Its only a few games. They sent him here two years ago for one game. I seem to remember someone saying three games max, but I am not sure. Its not very long. I also think they sent Kukan here last year, but it was only for a couple of games.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I really do question the idea that as guys return from injuries, they are automatically reinserted into the lineup. I would have these guys working like hell in practice and prove that they are willing to play the kind of game that the Monsters have been playing since they got here. I think Zerbe and Stenlund have earned real shots at staying on this team.

Its the reality of the NHL. They have 1way contracts, and you can only carry so many players. So unless you're advocating keeping Stenlund, Lilja, MacInnis, over Bjorkstrand, Atkinson, and Anderson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad