GDT: Game 44 - CBJ at ANA - 7 Dec, 10pm

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Hey that Werenski guy now leads the nhl in goals by defenseman and the CBJ in goals we should keep him

Reactions: Viqsi

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Incredible result for the B2B in Cali. I don’t believe any Metro team has been able to do that.

3 stars:

Z
PLD
Gerbe
I had the same first two but Robinson 3rd though Gerbe is hard to argue.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Like last night, not pretty but a win. Take the W and be better next game

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
When Atkinson gets back healthy, Lilja to the press box and MacInnis to Cleveland.

When Anderson gets back healthy, Stenlund to the press box and Lilja back to Cleveland.

When Bjorkstrand gets back healthy, Nash to the press box and Stenlund back to Cleveland.

The question becomes after this. When Texier is back who goes to the press box? Safe answer would be either Bemstrom or Wennberg, because with how Robinson and Gerbe are playing you can't pull them.

Reactions: 213 Sentinel

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
Wow. This felt like a game where we were second best for most of the time. But we caught a break with the "offside" goal and the subsequent power play goal. Just a good job of grinding out a win on a back-to-back situation.

When the second goal was scored, I didn't even react to it, because I knew the play was offside. I knew it was going to be challenged. But I had completely forgotten about the play by the Anaheim player, and apparently so did the Anaheim coaching staff.

What the hell is going on with Zach Werenski? He's got seven goals now in five games. He's still a defenseman, right?

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I`m a Ducks fan but congrats with the win, big props to your team. Been watching your games since Elvis got his chance and you are playing exactly like I hoped my Ducks would play this season (I`m also aware that you had a dissapointing start of the season). Hope you get in the playoffs again, you deserve it. I really like your current goalie duo :)

Also, if you decide to trade Werenski or Jones for like scraps, let us know. :sarcasm:

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
When Atkinson gets back healthy, Lilja to the press box and MacInnis to Cleveland.

When Anderson gets back healthy, Stenlund to the press box and Lilja back to Cleveland.

When Bjorkstrand gets back healthy, Nash to the press box and Stenlund back to Cleveland.

The question becomes after this. When Texier is back who goes to the press box? Safe answer would be either Bemstrom or Wennberg, because with how Robinson and Gerbe are playing you can't pull them.

and Jackets to the tank...:sarcasm:

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area

What warrants Bemstrom a spot over guys like Stenlund or even Nash ? He’s got Wennberg like production and has been a non factor in the last dozen of games

Reactions: CPTN71

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
What warrants Bemstrom a spot over guys like Stenlund or even Nash ? He’s got Wennberg like production and has been a non factor in the last dozen of games

Dude. He's been hurt. This was like his 2nd or 3rd game back from injury. Before his injury he was starting to figure it out.

I can see the argument for keeping Stenlund in over him, but not Nash. Nash brings nothing.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Dude. He's been hurt. This was like his 2nd or 3rd game back from injury. Before his injury he was starting to figure it out.

I can see the argument for keeping Stenlund in over him, but not Nash. Nash brings nothing.
Before injury he had like 1 point in 7 games, not sure what he was figuring out as he was more productive in the first part of the season

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012

This all assumes there are no more forward injuries, which you know will not be the case. Lilja and Stenlund back to Cleveland is a safe bet, but I don't see Nash in the press box, more likely Robinson, though as I said before, at this point in the season, other players will likely get banged up. Let's see where things stand at the end of the month when these guys are closer to returning.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Before injury he had like 1 point in 7 games, not sure what he was figuring out as he was more productive in the first part of the season
If he sits Bemstrom, then people will start complaining Torts doesn't play the young guys.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
I don't think Andy should be back this season. That his 3rd injury on same shoulder in 1 year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad