Pre-Game Talk: Game 44: Capitals @ Bruins, Jan 10th at 7:00PM - NESN, SN (EXCEPT ALBERTA), SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
"The Capitals are 10-0-3 in their past 13 games against Boston, including a 7-0 home win to open this season."

I can't stand the Caps honestly. We struggle against them for long also, 2008-09 the Bruins were dominant and finished 1st in the conference but the games vs Washington were always difficult.

Please just win this one, no need to be pretty, score all your goals with your ass/chest if needed.
A couple of fights could fire them up or change the dynamic as well.

Reactions: sooshii

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Slow them down in neutral zone and be smart with the puck.Do not want to be getting caught pinching vs these guys.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Will be curious if Marchand will be targeted after he bloodied Eller in the opener.

Will also be interesting to see what impact Tom Wilson has on the game. He's said in recent interviews he now plays very cautiously.

I hate that the Bruins can't beat them, but the Caps are one of my favorite out-of-market teams to watch.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Slow them down in neutral zone and be smart with the puck.Do not want to be getting caught pinching vs these guys.
Ovechkin usually gets away with murder without any calls against him and we get a couple weak calls against us and you know the rest. I hate OV . Was the first time in decades that I didn’t stick around and watch the celebration on TVafter a Cup win. The minute that game was over I turned it off

Reactions: Bruinaura

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
The Bruins when they see the Capitals on the schedule...

giphy.gif

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
He has this one, pretty significant, problem though....he prefers the toilet seats.

This is a must win, in a way, we can't be running around with that record against them anymore.
Yes I know. He is still very cool, a great actor and VERY attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->