GDT: Game #44: at St. Louis, 4.19 (7:00 PM, Fox Sports Southwest, 1310 AM, 104.1 FM)

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
ah well, Stars had plenty of good luck the past 2 weeks - had to end some time.

Sucks to not pick up 2 points that were easily available. St. Louis had no interest in beating the Stars tonight and just rode their bounces to the win.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
He has no confidence in his game. He is constantly looking to defer to other people.

---------------------

That game was a real snoozer. I can't wait to play the Blues multiple times a year. Geez they're boring.
As a Blues fan, Im looking forward to it. Your team bored you, not STL. Good luck to the Stars, Im tired of DET. I was hoping the Blues would give up a point, but it is what it is.

piqued

easy game
Nov 22, 2006
The Blues are boring, deal with it. It's Hitchcock hockey. Has been that way forever and will be.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Dallas Stars Playoff Chances
Lost to St. Louis 1-2, playoff odds down 13.7 to 26.7%
47 points 22 19-3

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
The Blues are boring, deal with it. It's Hitchcock hockey. Has been that way forever and will be.
Okay, then. Hitchcock hockey it is. This isnt new. We hear this every time the Blues outhit, outplay and shut teams down. Its playoff hockey.

A lot of low scoring games around the league this time of year. Thought is was a great game. A lot on the line for both teams. Like I said, GL to the Stars, I want them to overtake DET and make the PO's.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
SGO is pretty wacky. Always played with a 25C coin in my stick since I got my first composite twig. Lots of pre-game rituals for on ice and Dallas Stars hockey.

**** this team really made me believe in the last 2 minutes.

piqued

easy game
Nov 22, 2006
Okay, then. Hitchcock hockey it is. This isnt new. We hear this every time the Blues outhit, outplay and shut teams down. Its playoff hockey.

A lot of low scoring games around the league this time of year. Thought is was a great game. A lot on the line for both teams. Like I said, GL to the Stars, I want them to overtake DET and make the PO's.
It's absolutely playoff hockey. And playoff hockey these days is pretty boring honestly. In the West anyway.

Brand New Stars

There's no question it's Robidas goal.

And yes, the Blues are super boring.

piqued

easy game
Nov 22, 2006
I didn't see the goal but the box score still says Roussel, as does NHL.com's recap...
Sometimes it takes a while for them to get it right. They showed it extensively on the Stars broadcast and were certain it was Robidas'.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad