BRUINS GDT GAME 44 7:07 PM - 1771 days since B's beat Caps at home, IT ENDS TONIGHT!!! - NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Good lord, the fear Wilson puts into fans here is perplexing. I`d wager the conversation in the locker room prior to the game has precisely 0 players or coaches mentioning Wilson in no other conversation other than to keep your head up when he`s on the ice as he`s liable to aim for the head.

I`d also wager he strikes the fear into 0 Bruin players

Also think if Wilson came into this league even 10 years ago, he`d be kissing ice more often than not if he tried half the crap he does now with some of the names playing even that short of a time ago, he`s a spot picker, often will go after a dude at the tail end of his shift, gets the jump on guys who have their mitts on (look at fight one vs Miller last year or whenever). He`s a toolbox who even a guy like Domi would have him eating lunch with a straw in his prime
This is why people fear him. He takes cheap shots to injure. When someone does the unexpected and hits you when you're not looking it makes you skate with your head on a swivel... A jerk like Wilson can ruin an opponents health and career, that I would fear.

Reactions: Bocephus86 and BMC

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
This is why people fear him. He takes cheap shots to injure. When someone does the unexpected and hits you when you're not looking it makes you skate with your head on a swivel... A jerk like Wilson can ruin an opponents health and career, that I would fear.

Won`t disagree, my biggest issue with a guy like Wilson is this, regardless of the multiple suspensions, you could ice 20 goons and this guy is so brain dead he`d still play the same way. I had 0 issues with what Reaves did to him and quite frankly, while I never applaud the injuries or wish them on others, I am a believer in Karma and Wilson will get his and the hit by Reaves wasn`t it

Reactions: BMC and JCRO

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

The most popular way to bet on your favorite hockey team is moneyline betting and it replaces a point spread because the scores are so low. Your team has to win the game, not win by a certain number of goals. In NHL odds, negative and positive values are attached to favorites (-180) and underdogs (+160). Think of it as 100 sitting in the middle of these two values.
Example: If you want to bet a -180 favorite, you would risk $180 to win $100 (or for smaller players, $18 to win $10). On a +160 underdog, you would risk $100 and win $160 if the underdog wins. Without a point spread, bettors have to risk a bit more to bet the favorite, but you earn a bigger payout if you back the underdog.
I was told there would be no math.

BruinsDude

Jan 18, 2007
Whitman, Ma
4420a17754a4ee30f7a51ee37740c83e--bruins-hockey-boston-sports.jpg

Reactions: Bruinaura and BMC

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
A win today and the Bruins are tied with the Leafs at 56 points .

Along with Winnipeg and the Capitals for 6th in the league.

Pretty damn good for the injury debacle that plagued them earlier this year.

Especially since the Leafs had a 10 point lead just after Christmas, and their fans were saying the Bruins would never catch them :laugh:

Reactions: BMC

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
A win today and the Bruins are tied with the Leafs at 56 points .

Along with Winnipeg and the Capitals for 6th in the league.

Pretty damn good for the injury debacle that plagued them earlier this year.
Hell, they’re even plagued right now, still!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad