GDT: Game #43: vs Vancouver, 4.18 (7:30 PM, Fox Sports Southwest, 1310 AM, 104.1 FM)

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Is the guy on crack??? Andrew Ebbett FFS..

5-1 people.. I demand that Zubie tells the points to strike when we play ST louis..

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
HAH the early morning press here in Finland praising Lehtonen.. I mean he was himself tonight, nothing more.. "the playoff dream still alive"..

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Let's just not start the BELIEVE **** for the 5th straight year quite yet.

Don't want to be disappointed for another year.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Oh, Canada....

“@garymasonglobe: Jamie Benn would look good in a Canucks uniform. And I know he wants to play here. Trade: Benn for Ballard, Andrew Ebbett and a fifth. Huh?â€

I think he's joking.

And of course he wants to play there, he was a Canucks fan growing up. Doesn't mean he'd rather play there than Dallas however.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
the team that won

Topical.

Remember when you posted that about a game that had about 100 icings in the first period? If that is the kind of fun you like to watch, let me tell you about UW intermural C league hockey. So many icings, so many, many icings. Fun.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Topical.

Remember when you posted that about a game that had about 100 icings in the first period? If that is the kind of fun you like to watch, let me tell you about UW intermural C league hockey. So many icings, so many, many icings. Fun.

Hahahaha so many icings you're gonna think that hockey is a cake

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Just got home. What the ****?

Vancouver played about as bad as the Sharks did the other night.

They looked 100% **** and we were just flying. IT SCARES ME CIN!

fake edit: just kidding these guys are playing for jobs next year.

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
Used the free tickets that the Stars gave to season ticket holders to take 7 friends/family to the game tonight and it was the most fun I've had at a game in a while. Scoring 5 goals will do that, but man, what a great win.

HatchtrickBateman

Jun 29, 2011
Lincoln, NE
Just finished watching this. Thought Garbutt, Fiddler, and Eakin played exceptionally well. Rome played pretty solid too. Feel bad for Smith, kid can't buy one. Cole has also really stepped up his game as of late, playing alot harder than when he first arrived(playing with Fiddler and Nystrom seems to bring that out in anyone). Anybody else think the Dillon-Goose par looks horrible? Granted Goose has looked bad all year, but they seem to have little to no chemistry:help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->