GDT: Game # 43 - Rangers vs Devils - 7pm - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Devils are terrible. No offense. Last game they generated some chances. This game has been a cake walk for Shesterkin. They are about to be shutout against their biggest rival in back to back games. Should be embarrassed.

Clearly their rebuild is not going as well as the Rangers.
bro why would you

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Devils are terrible. No offense. Last game they generated some chances. This game has been a cake walk for Shesterkin. They are about to be shutout against their biggest rival in back to back games. Should be embarrassed.

They don’t have a Panarin, a Shesterkin, a Fox, or a Zibanejad.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
I know Vitali is a better person than I ever will be, and he will find it in his heart to forgive, but I will never forget the day Lindy Ruff booked his ticket to hell. Coach of the Devils alright.

I want VK to destroy NJ from here on out. Forever punishing them for their sin.

Reactions: will1066

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey

I'm crediting you with a secondary assist if the Devils score!

Reactions: Tob

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
maybe if we didnt start the season 2-6 lol

If it wasn't for Nazarov who I wish a slow and painful death on we'd probably make it. And no not just for hurting our season, anyone who falsely accuses someone of a crime can get f***ed.

P.S. I almost said coach because I forgot his name and I figured that people would think I meant Quinn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->