GDT: Game 43: House Stark @ House Lannister | 4-18-13 | 5:00 PM PDT

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Nash can talk about how good the effort is all he likes, but it's still not scoring us ****ing goals.

Yeah, he also mentioned how the Coyotes can't buy a goal right now. Right now huh, how about the last 30 games or so.

But what can you expect when Chip is getting 2nd line minutes.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
To be fair I think they've shown just about the most energy this game, as well as in a few previous ones.

Not really translating to goals, though.

Talk of bad puck luck comes up a lot around the Yotes this season. It's not luck these guys just don't have the hands.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I'm glad they actually scored but I have a problem with this.

Refs basically put their whistles away the whole game, ignoring blatant cross checks and boardings. Then they call Backes.

If I were a Blues fan I'd be irate.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I'm glad they actually scored but I have a problem with this.

Refs basically put their whistles away the whole game, ignoring blatant cross checks and boardings. Then they call Backes.

If I were a Blues fan I'd be irate.

I can understand if they are. They randomly decided to start making calls in the last few minutes and it gave us the power play. Pretty blatant non-call on Hanzal too.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Yeah I have to admit, Hanzal's hit was a blatant penalty. As was Chipchura's a bit earlier.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Woooah, I can understand the Blues fans being angry, but they're talking about running Johnson and how great the slash on Hanzal was. Slightly over the top, don't you think?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->