GDT: GAME #43 - "Hitchsucker Blues" - Canucks @ Blues - *APRIL 16, 2013* - 5:00 p.m, SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finkle is Einhorn

Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
The Canucks don't lack for moves in the shootout, they absolutely lack in finish. Roy had an open side, and Burrows needed to get it up. The Blues couldn't roof it any higher, the Canucks seem to have problems lifting the puck above 3 feet.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Meh I can't be angry about this. Blues are bad this year, they're obviously desperate for the extra point from a team on a back to back.

Neeeexxxttt.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Minny beating the Oilers, should be only 4 points back at the end of tonight. And a much easier schedule over the last 5 games. It is still a toss up who wins the NW this year. Dangit.

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
Pretty excited that we got the one point after only scoring a single goal, and only getting a few on net, to be honest. 9 times out of 10 that is a loss. We're fortunate.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
How is anyone surprised? This team is ****ing garbage in shootouts and St. Louis is money.

They have snipers and the Canucks have hard-working checkers.

Burrows has been doing the same moving since Y2K.

They had no business getting a point but did.

Good thing there are no shootouts in the playoffs but this team will be lucky to get out of round 1.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
After watching this game, it further supports what I have already believed. I want no part of the Blues in the first round. They are so physical and will definitely try to take out our players.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Minny beating the Oilers, should be only 4 points back at the end of tonight. And a much easier schedule over the last 5 games. It is still a toss up who wins the NW this year. Dangit.

That's pretty doubtful. That assumes that we lose two of Dallas, Detroit, Chicago and Anaheim and Minnesota wins all their remaining games.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
After watching this game, it further supports what I have already believed. I want no part of the Blues in the first round. They are so physical and will definitely try to take out our players.

Agreed. I know it was a shootout loss, but the Blues would wear down the Canucks in a playoff series.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
How is anyone surprised? This team is ****ing garbage in shootouts and St. Louis is money.

Good thing there are no shootouts in the playoffs but this team will be lucky to get out of round 1.

:biglaugh:

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver

As definitely evidenced by their 35 shots and only one goal.

Team of pure finishers, they is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad