GDT: Game 43 1/17 7:37 PM - Claude returns to Causeway Street | NBCSN, SN, RDS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 690 CKGM-AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruin4Life

Nov 6, 2006
Man I have to say. My hate from Montreal has diminished since like 2013. The games are just scoring. There is no hatred anymore

Reactions: zaYG

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I will always like Claude, but I feel really bad that he's gotta coach this ****ty montreal team. I wish he'd gotten a gig elsewhere with a team he could actually utilize within his style. I doubt he's gonna make it work for long with montreal

In Boston at the end he had the horses but it was time for a change.

In Montreal he just doesn't have the horses.

Scruffy

Jun 18, 2009
Bawstin
Man I have to say. My hate from Montreal has diminished since like 2013. The games are just scoring. There is no hatred anymore

The league made it a point to get violence out of the game. All of the ticky tack calls and all that. Go watch the 2011 DVD and see how different the game was.

Reactions: KrejciMVP

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I will always like Claude, but I feel really bad that he's gotta coach this ****ty montreal team. I wish he'd gotten a gig elsewhere with a team he could actually utilize within his style. I doubt he's gonna make it work for long with montreal

He's gotta take some of the blame. He could have waited a bit and had his pick of jobs.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

Me too, I was so surprised that he'd want to go back there but I guess $$$ and pride talk. He really should've taken some time off and thought about it but i guess he was really bowled over by the deal Bergevin gave him.

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
Honestly trading Subban hurt the rivalry a lot. He was one of those guys you love to hate. Plus Montreal is currently mediocre so yeah. Still feels great beating them twice in a matter of a few days! :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad