This thread is...

phil-mickelson.jpg

Phil Mickelson approved!

Go Coyotes!

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Why am I not suprised Rundblad has put together a great GDT? Oh yeah, that's right. HE'S A BOSS!

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Going to the game but have to leave at second intermission since I have a game of my own to play in at 9:50. Still worth it.

Tempted to make a sign saying something nice about Raffi Torres, but I'm not too creative on signs, have never brought one before and will probably run out of time. Any ideas would be welcome, though.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Raffi, you are appreciated. Just don't hurt any of our players please.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Didn't see anywhere better to put this.

It's been talked about before, but this has been a pretty good breakout year for Boedker. But the question is, anyone still left wanting a little more?

Really think we should see more goal scoring out of him.

Also this stupid short season doesn't really make it *feel* like a breakout year even though it is. He's got more points in 41 than he had in all 82 last year.

donkshow

Aug 19, 2007
Is Chad Johnson still backing up Mike Smith?

When is Labarbera expected back?

Hold the Pickles

Aug 16, 2003
03-K64
I come in peace.

I'm living in Albuquerque these days which is in considered a Coyotes market. Is this game going to be blacked out? I get FSA and have center ice, but I'm not showing this game is being televised on FSA. Last game at the tank was even blacked out for me, which I totally didn't understand because it wasn't shown on FSA.

Anyway thanks in advance and good luck

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
I come in peace.

I'm living in Albuquerque these days which is in considered a Coyotes market. Is this game going to be blacked out? I get FSA and have center ice, but I'm not showing this game is being televised on FSA. Last game at the tank was even blacked out for me, which I totally didn't understand because it wasn't shown on FSA.

Game is on FSAZ+ tonight (695 on direct if that's what you have)

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
I come in peace.

New Mexico is frustrating for Directv. I lived up in Farmington and they considered me in Colorado market, so they blacked FSA games. Then center ice considered me in Arizona market and blacked out the coyotes on center ice. So I was screwed. FSA is 686, and FSA+ is 695 as far as I can remember. Ofcourse this is all assuming you have Directv.

TheMurdocktor

102, Row K, Seat 4
Jul 11, 2010
Glendale, AZ
Might wanna move Schlemko from that 4th line forward spot. :laugh:

They called up Nick Johnson on an emergency basis, so he might be sliding into that slot.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Might wanna move Schlemko from that 4th line forward spot. :laugh:

They called up Nick Johnson on an emergency basis, so he might be sliding into that slot.

Considering the tragic events today and the fact that both Johnsons' flights were routed through Boston, we're not sure if they'll actually make it to Phoenix for tonight's game.

I wouldn't be shocked to see an emergency goalie on the bench tonight for the Coyotes. They're rare but do happen sometimes.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Considering the tragic events today and the fact that both Johnsons' flights were routed through Boston, we're not sure if they'll actually make it to Phoenix for tonight's game.

I wouldn't be shocked to see an emergency goalie on the bench tonight for the Coyotes. They're rare but do happen sometimes.

Sean Burke if it comes to that.

Why the need for Johnson? I'm assuming Barbs is sick again?

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
If you ever want to get punched, wear teal around me. Hate the Sharks. Always have. Twice as Disney as the Ducks ever were. Game four at The Job ... meet me at Chipotle in ten if youre at Westgate ... Go Yotes!

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Idk. Sharks fans are pretty respectful. They will be who I'd cheer for in the playoffs.

Never had a problem with Shark fans or Stars fans. The disposition of those fans has a lot to do with their broadcast teams. Guys who aren't afraid to criticize the home team and praise the visiting team. Look at HF and think of all the obnoxious fanbases. Nearly every one of them has a questionable broadcast team that feeds into this.

I'd root for the Sharks, but they have no heart. All a bunch of tin men. I'd rather see Dallas take out the Blackhawks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad