GDT: Game 42: Nashville Predators vs Montreal Canadiens 7:00pm EST SN360, City, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Zl9hFLa.jpg

p1RjFZe.jpg

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Boston and Buffalo facing each other tonight.
If the Habs can win this one in regulation, they would move ahead of either Boston or Buffalo.
Habs are playing well lately and Price seems to be back.

Nashville is not playing well lately. 3-5-2 in their last 10 games.
It's the 2nd of a back to back game on the road, even if Saros is playing well lately, might not be enough.

I'm going with a 3rd straight win for the Habs

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Boston and Buffalo facing each other tonight.
If the Habs can win this one in regulation, they would move ahead of either Boston or Buffalo.
Habs are playing well lately and Price seems to be back.

Nashville is not playing well lately. 3-5-2 in their last 10 games.
It's the 2nd of a back to back game on the road, even if Saros is playing well lately, might not be enough.

I'm going with a 3rd straight win for the Habs

Not to mention, Habs have done well against Nashville lately.

2016-17: Habs won both games against them.
2017-18: Habs lost both games in a shootout.

Out of all those 4 games, Habs picked up 6 of a possible 8 points. They do well against the Preds.

Also would be nice to have Blues beat Isles to widen the gap between Habs and Isles. And it would also be nice to see Vancouver beat the Leafs. Because a Habs win and a Leafs regulation loss would put Habs 3 points behind Toronto, with them having one game in hand.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal

Out of all those 4 games, Habs picked up 6 of a possible 8 points. They do well against the Preds.

Also would be nice to have Blues beat Isles to widen the gap between Habs and Isles. And it would also be nice to see Vancouver beat the Leafs. Because a Habs win and a Leafs regulation loss would put Habs 3 points behind Toronto, with them having one game in hand.
An unfortunate side-effect of our win against Vancouver is probably a win for Toronto against them. I don't see how the Canucks beat the Leafs without Pettersson.

But yes, if the cards fall in our favour, the Habs could be 3rd in the division and 9th overall in the league after tonight. Or we could be out of the playoff spot.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

There's also Florida that could beat Columbus.....doubt it, but that would also help the Habs.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I watched the back half of the game between the Preds and the Wings and it seemed to me at least like the Wings were able to get back in that game and almost win it in regulation because of the Preds inability to handle their speed. No scout here but that's what I saw.

Reactions: HabsDood

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
Its not the first game vs their old teams, but there has to be some serious money on the board in both locker rooms.

Reactions: jakobsbror

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
An unfortunate side-effect of our win against Vancouver is probably a win for Toronto against them. I don't see how the Canucks beat the Leafs without Pettersson.

But yes, if the cards fall in our favour, the Habs could be 3rd in the division and 9th overall in the league after tonight. Or we could be out of the playoff spot.

The preds are coming off a loss to the wings. I always prefer these types of teams to be coming off wins, because they will have their foot on the gas after that result. Think Boston and how well they played the habs after they were soured by their effort against Buffalo.

I don't think the habs will be in a playoff position at the end of the night.

Reactions: Lshap

Jack Skellington

Sep 29, 2017
I’ll have my team canada Subban jersey on tonight. Probably the most neutral jersey you could wear to tonights game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad