Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
youre_serious_futurama.gif

I'm SO glad I don't gamble in real life :laugh:

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Americans are responsible for about 1/5 of the world’s garbage annually. Something something Hiller produces the rest.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Ortio better get the start tomorrow, not only does he deserve it from his play in the AHL, but also because Hiller has sucked lately.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Also it's not that difficult to acquire a pair of one-day contact lenses from Shoppers or wherever if you know the doses, they usually give them to you for free. I did that multiple times while away at tournaments and forgetting to bring my contacts. Surprised they didn't get some for Ortio in case of an emergency.

marbsarebad

Jul 20, 2013
Olympia, WA
This doesn't look like a playoff team anymore. I think we'l be picking around 10th-12th overall around draft day. That's not too bad, though, for a rebuilding team.

Pizza the Hutt

Game 6 Truther
Mar 22, 2012
I'm seeing lots of panic over here. Peeps need to chill, this was never a playoff team, but it's been a great season thus far. Hopefully we make more trades and keep the rebuild strong.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Ortio has to start tomorrow. Montoya essentially gifted the Flames a win but Hiller wasn't in an accepting mood. The upcoming road trip is going to be pretty tough.

Bouma had a good game with 3 assists - he's now just two points from tying his career high of 15 points set last year.

Brodie has doubled his career high in goals and is just 3 points from tying his career high.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
What do you guys think of Hiller's post-game interview?

For goodness' sakes, Hiller has got to solidify himself as the starter soon enough. No more of these inconsistent BS displays. Ramo's not playing as well as him at the moment, and now you've got a pretty darn good young goalie waiting on the bench, who will likely take your job in the future. If I were Hiller I'd be focused as hell, trying desperately to make my own future on this team.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Just passing by guys.
A. Your organist is freaking awesome. Those Zelda songs, pokemon, star wars, and whatever else I missed. Is that every game???

B. Skobel made me laugh so much. Then reverse Chuck Norris' facts Hahah. Jonas Montoya? Haha

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Just passing by guys.
A. Your organist is freaking awesome. Those Zelda songs, pokemon, star wars, and whatever else I missed. Is that every game???

I didn't even know Pokemon had a theme. But yeah, it's every game but something he just started recently. He also does mario brothers and the game of thrones theme. I was at Wednesday's game and he was doing some top 40 stuff on the organ too, though I don't know what the song titles were.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I didn't even know Pokemon had a theme. But yeah, it's every game but something he just started recently. He also does mario brothers and the game of thrones theme. I was at Wednesday's game and he was doing some top 40 stuff on the organ too, though I don't know what the song titles were.
every show has a theme song :laugh::laugh:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Uggggh. Just watched the highlights. Uggh.

Did you guys know that traffic pylons are brightly coloured orange or red so that people can easily recognize and avoid them? Hiller's goaltending equipment follows the same general principle. Good night everybody.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Hiller had a really bad game, but for the most part this year he's been above average, hopefully he bounces back witha strong performance the next time he's in. But my God, he was awful last night.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
What do you guys think of Hiller's post-game interview?

For goodness' sakes, Hiller has got to solidify himself as the starter soon enough. No more of these inconsistent BS displays. Ramo's not playing as well as him at the moment, and now you've got a pretty darn good young goalie waiting on the bench, who will likely take your job in the future. If I were Hiller I'd be focused as hell, trying desperately to make my own future on this team.

Didn't see the interview. Anything noteworthy?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad