GDT: Game 42: Boston Bruins | 7:00PM |

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
My excitement for this season went down the drain with the Knights shit play, their stupid injuries where it seems like a player can get injured just by having an opponent breath on him and the NHLs shit schedueling. Give me one good reason why this had to be a back to back?

Just watch, the Knights will probably get shutout again.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
My excitement for this season went down the drain with the Knights shit play, their stupid injuries where it seems like a player can get injured just by having an opponent breath on him and the NHLs shit schedueling. Give me one good reason why this had to be a back to back?

Just watch, the Knights will probably get shutout again.
It is super frustrating, I feel the same, but it's a long season. We get everyone back in a month or so, we go on a big run, and the situation changes. We just have to hang on and tread water for now. I'll take .500 for the next month and then a big win streak.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Amadio, Rondbjerg and Korczak in. Cormier, Bjornfot and Denisenko out.

Denisenko can be sent down for a while yet, Cormier can be sent down, have to imagine Bjornfot gets waived as we get healthier. Pachal apparently has fallen way out of favor, could try to include him in a trade at some point.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
How this team survived the brutality of the playoffs is amazing considering the nonstop injuries this team has been facing this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad