Feb 26, 2012
I have lost my home
This win was for Gary.

success_kid_little_boy_fist_on_beach.png

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
We muster up 19 shots- play like ****ing **** in the 3rd when it matters and end up winning a game.

= Playoffs bound?

No ****ing way. Chicago on Monday? 8-1 again? Do I bust out the scotch & drys again? (I won't, I've got an exam Tuesday morning)

Vancouver is gonna want to win on Thursday

LA & San Jose are going to want to redeem themselves at home- those games aren't going to be fun.

Columbus has the ability to surprise everyone.

Detroit at home.

7 games left. I smelled Barkov/MacKinnon earlier and now the best we'll get is a Mantha/Erne **** and miss the playoffs

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Positives: Chiasson, Nystrom (MUTANT) & Ray Whitney

Negatives: This anti-tank direction. Which will soon be reversed (See Figure 1)

Climax_graphic.png

Figure 1: We're almost at the climax, inevitable decline is in our future. (Also known as a tank)

piqued

easy game
Nov 22, 2006
So how long was Chicago's streak? Let's break it. While sweeping them in the 1st round.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
They just showed Robidas riding Desjardins like a bull on the Edmonton/Calgary game :laugh: I didn't see that before but Desjardins picked Robidas up on his shoulders :laugh:

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Let's hear it for the Worst Goalie in the NHL.
While I enjoy being in your kitchen, up to these last three appearances, Bachman had been one of the worst goalies in the NHL. I'm glad his play has greatly rebounded. Good for him. The Stars needed him and he stepped up.

But don't pretend you saw this coming from him.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I won't be surprised when Columbus sneaks in at 8th place. While we're in 9th all crying on the internet

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
While I enjoy being in your kitchen, up to these last three appearances, Bachman had been one of the worst goalies in the NHL. I'm glad his play has greatly rebounded. God for him. The Stars needed him and he stepped up.

But don't pretend you saw this coming from him.

Really? What about his history showed you to give up on him?

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->