GDT: Game 41: Phoenix Coyotes @ Calgary Gymnasts | 4-12-13 | 6:00 PM PDT

member 151739

God dammit Rundblad, you've gone too far this time. I never want to see Glee have anything to do with the Coyotes, or hockey in general, ever again.

I take it you've never seen my collection of GleeDTs on the Hawks board. :laugh:

OOEEL

Apr 9, 2012
Arizona
Save by the Bell was the last tv show about high school life that I enjoyed.

boymeetsworld.jpg

Your arguement is invalid.

okiepig

Mar 19, 2011
East of the Kaluts
Really? another standard def game.. is this what they think of the fans..
I guess I'll just pass on this one ..
...just another indicator to me that they are as good as gone.

TickleMeYandle

Not so fast,
Dec 19, 2011
S really not televised until 7? Directv is showing it being joined in progress at 7. Lame.

Never mind...Hd feed at 7, sd right now.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
I'm normally not a fan of dressing 7 defencemen, but it really sucks having Klesla in street clothes while we dress non everyday NHLers players like Biz, Bolduc, and Connor. I know Connor has actually played well in his short stint, but I still don't think he's ever going to be more than an AHLer/injury replacement player.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
It's a stupid rule anyway. To me it's a good goal. Sure, he moved his foot a bit, but there was zro danger in how he played it.

Way too many turnovers and sloppy play. Yotes have to play better, play and simple.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
So how are the yotes looking tonight so far? :) i'll be tuning in for the second

Tip needs to emphasize that if they are gonna continue being so sloppy in the defensive zone that they had better bring it on the forecheck and increase their time in the offensive zone.

lockstock

Dec 16, 2007
Kauai
That lazy, sloppy last minute goal over and over and over is exactly why we're fighting for the last playoff spot instead of sitting comfortably somewhere around the 4 to 5 spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->