GDT: Game 41 Knights at the Duck Pond Dec. 27th 7:00pm PT (NA) Dec.28th 4:00 pm NZDT(NZ)

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Second period with some of the most brainless passing I think I've ever seen. Absolutely pathetic.
IMG_4487.GIF

Reactions: HanSolo

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Hate teams looking ahead to another game - such a sloppy game, but frankly, if the refs hadn't called the non-penalty on Schmidt, Nosek wouldn';t have been on the ice and we wouldn't be down 2.

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
This feels like a season where we probably make the playoffs but lose fast in the first round. I just don't see a contender here.

Offense isn't good enough, and the team makes too many dumb mistakes. Stone is not playing like a star.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
This feels like a season where we probably make the playoffs but lose fast in the first round. I just don't see a contender here.

Offense isn't good enough, and the team makes too many dumb mistakes. Stone is not playing like a star.
Always thought we're a good team but a year or two away from being contenders. People forget we're an expansion team, have not had a bunch of kids on ELC's filter up the chain, which limits our ability to fix the defense.
Also worry more long-term about the goaltending. Fleury isn't getting younger and Subban stinks.And Stone really needs to work on his skating - I think his line is mismatched with both Stephenson and Pacioretty being excellent skaters.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad