GDT: Game 41 - Columbus Blue Jackets - Boston Bruins(1/2 7:00pm, @TDGarden)

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Elvis is now below 3.00 gaa

905 2.92 if im not wrong

and people were worried he wasn't even back-up material.

Its not the past that counts with Elvis, its whether he can keep improving and what his personal character flaws are.

Ideally Elvis could be the future of this franchise for years to come, but will he get there?

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Not that it’s a huge deal, but Elvis should have been the number one star. While PLD had the GWG, his game was otherwise very meh at best.

Reactions: lakai17 and CPTN71

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Its not the past that counts with Elvis, its whether he can keep improving and what his personal character flaws are.

Ideally Elvis could be the future of this franchise for years to come, but will he get there?
With our defensive minded system any decent goalie would thrive. Let’s not be too naive here.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
With our defensive minded system any decent goalie would thrive. Let’s not be too naive here.

I never said Elvis was surely the man. And I only partially agree that its the Torts defensive system that makes goalies look better than they are, (hence the unrealistic expectations on Bob in Florida), but Elvis has made some nice saves and that's what counts the most. He was good and I like that.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I never said Elvis was surely the man. And I only partially agree that its the Torts defensive system that makes goalies look better than they are, (hence the unrealistic expectations on Bob in Florida), but Elvis has made some nice saves and that's what counts the most. He was good and I like that.
In all honesty, Bob could be making $10m here while keeping his 0.925%, probably winning one more Vezina, getting to HOF and getting his number retired.

Oh well.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
In all honesty, Bob could be making $10m here while keeping his 0.925%, probably winning one more Vezina, getting to HOF and getting his number retired.

Oh well.

Bob @ 10m for many years is a bullet we dodged imo. /case Bob

Tbh Im having as much fun this season with the Jackets as I did last year. The puzzle of a rebuild is too interesting and one day this team will surely be a contender as well. New names will appear on the board but none of them had lived through this.. from the TDL last year, the PO, the summer drama, 2 months of despair and what seems to be the light at the end of the tunnel as the team is alive and kicking.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Bob @ 10m for many years is a bullet we dodged imo. /case Bob

Tbh Im having as much fun this season with the Jackets as I did last year. The puzzle of a rebuild is too interesting and one day this team will surely be a contender as well. New names will appear on the board but none of them had lived through this.. from the TDL last year, the PO, the summer drama, 2 months of despair and what seems to be the light at the end of the tunnel as the team is alive and kicking.

this is true, But I’d still give anything away to have Bread on this team

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
ENUwwM9X0AAy7-4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad