Post-Game Talk: Game #41 - Bruins hang on to win 6-4!

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-1-4_7-35-45.png

upload_2019-1-4_7-37-7.png

upload_2019-1-4_7-38-26.png

upload_2019-1-4_7-39-18.png

10102014_Froggy_Free_Beer.jpg

:bruins:flames

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Nice win. Some real disasters in net, the breakaways and the shortie but the pk was great and the top players delivered.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Let’s hope but they have Washington and Toronto ( in Toronto) upcoming next week .

They definitely have some good competition ahead but the B's have been playing well at home this season so I'm hopeful they can make some noise in the next few weeks

When is Charlie coming back?

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
The stars played like stars and scored goals. The D contributed a lot offensively with some great assists and a goal. While the D had some lapses I was proud of the way they played an overall disciplined game. Calgary is not easy at all to defend. They are going to generate some good looks. The D held strong in the end. Several of the Bs forwards were awful in their own end and made it more challenging for the D and Halak. Carlo was a pillar tonight. Moore was not perfect, but he was also very good.

As so many on here can plainly see -- this team could be dangerous in the playoffs with a scoring winger on the second line. They are good enough now to compete for a playoff spot, but not good enough to get to the finals. A scoring winger changes things. Sure, a 3C would also be a very nice add, but I feel that there is enough already in the system to make for a good third line, so it's not the top priority. Something needs to be done about Acciari. He is absolutely gosh awful offensively. He flubbed up as easy a 3 on 1 tonight as a person could hope for. He just flat out sucks offensively and is overrated defensively. I get that he tries hard and hits people, but that's not good enough. He wouldn't even be a healthy scratch on an elite team. He's basically a wasted spot when he's in the lineup. Bruce has blinders on regarding Acciari.

In any case it was a great win and 2 pts that take some of the sting away from losing to one of the crap teams the Bs lost to in December.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Very happy with 2 points .Buffalo Montreal and Islanders all won so much needed .Leafs lost so reeling them in a bit closer with a head to head next Sat.
Now far as the game the offence was fabulous.However the defence was really bad tonite as a group more less.3 breakaways and a shorty will get you a loss most nites.Hopefully clean that up for Sat.No Eichel so that is a bonus.Go Bruins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad