Ullmark
Rask

GAME DAY PUMP UP TUNES

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Should be a good game. If the Avs can win this one they have a reasonably straightforward chance of carrying an 11 game winning streak into the All-Star break and a 19 game home winning streak as well.

Hopefully they come out with a really strong first period and let that energy carry them to a win.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Absolutely huge game.

Were the Avs bored and tired for the past few weeks or have they picked up lazy habits and a sense of entitlement?

Win or lose, we better see some hard f***ing work out of our guys or we're in trouble.
They won and are the best team in the league. No criticism is allowed.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
The B-ruins have to adjust to a 10pm ET start for first game of the road trip, no excuses for Avs not to get out to a fast start in this one.

That all being said I expect Bs to win the shot clock 42-16 but the Avs win 3-2 in OT. Start up the bad habits whines!

Reactions: cccoltsicehockey

Snow Arc

You skinwalker, Betty Crocker
Aug 14, 2020
Avs will look like AHL for half the game and score a lucky one, the BB's being shagged from playing at altitude.
Avs 3-2. No OT.

Peter Peckerwood

Aug 6, 2020
9764 Jeopardy Lane
Avs will look like AHL for half the game and score a lucky one, the BB's being shagged from playing at altitude.
Avs 3-2. No OT.

I don't think any level of AHL play gets it done against Boston, even with good goaltending. I feel like there will be at least one AHL period, so I agree with you there.
We need someone to go off. Maybe even MacD dropping the gloves if there's no spark.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I don't think any level of AHL play gets it done against Boston, even with good goaltending. I feel like there will be at least one AHL period, so I agree with you there.
We need someone to go off. Maybe even MacD dropping the gloves if there's no spark.

Screw that, lets see Sammy G drop the gloves and the crowd will come unglued!

Reactions: Peter Peckerwood

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad