GDT: Game 40: Coyotes @ Kings - 7PM - BSAZ+

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Curious to see if they stay with the same D lineup for one particular reason.
OEL - Bush
Goose - Demers
Chych - Gross

Was all naturally handed.

The overall flow was extremely good. Maybe the Kings just suck, or maybe there's something to it since using the middle of the ice is forbidden. With Demers and Gross out, you usually have two guys playing their off side.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Sorry xx

But good news

If Bunting can keep this up the top nine looks a lot better once Pitlick is back. I'd love to add a solid 3C like Sutter or Laughton if possible.
Keller-Dvo-Kessel
Bunting-Schmaltz-Garland
Pitlick-Sutter-Brassard
Crouse-Larsson-Fischer

Reactions: AZhockey1991

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
A win tonight and we achieve 'actual .500' vs 'NHL .500', for at least a couple of days, just in time for the brutal stretch.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Doughty called out half of his team publicly after the last game. I would expect some kind of push back tonight.

McLellan also played the "ya'll are a bunch of bitches" card. You only get one of those.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
So expect L.A to throw the body around all night while also giving us 40 scoring chances. Hopefully they're not all to Crouse or we're getting shutout.

Reactions: Kaizen

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
Ruin two lines at once. Dvorak is wasted with Crouse and Fischer. I don't get why Tocchet loves keeping Dvorak away from skilled players and putting him on checking lines....

Also why is Hill starting again? Trying to run him onto IR like Kuemper? And lemme guess, Provestov will be in against the Avs ruining his confidence....

Reactions: 0point1 and RemoAZ

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I think you throw in Prosvetov versus Colorado or Vegas because those are likely lost causes anyway.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
I think you throw in Prosvetov versus Colorado or Vegas because those are likely lost causes anyway.
I get doing that if our backup is Jason LaBarbera but there's hope that Provestov will become our starter in the future. Not a good way to develop a goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad