GDT: Game 40: Colorado Avalanche Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Give Me A Game, I'll Give You a GDT

Do you know the muffin man?

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Merrill with a dumb penalty

200w.gif

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Good stuff though.

Honestly forgot you could hand pass in your D zone, thought we got away with one there. Always good to get reminded of rules you forget.

Reactions: hangman005

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Flames and Sharks both win. Jets losing to Calgary is so disappointing.

If you want to look at the glass half full the lead over Anaheim in the standings increased from 1 point to 3 and the Oilers have lost 4 straight and are 7 points behind the Knights.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Flames and Sharks both win. Jets losing to Calgary is so disappointing.

If you want to look at the glass half full the lead over Anaheim in the standings increased from 1 point to 3 and the Oilers have lost 4 straight and are 7 points behind the Knights.

The Hitchcock bump ends with a thud like it always does. I am hoping the Ducks sneak into the last playoff spot so they don't have a reason to ditch Carlyle. He's the gift that will keep on giving if left alone.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
The Hitchcock bump ends with a thud like it always does. I am hoping the Ducks sneak into the last playoff spot so they don't have a reason to ditch Carlyle. He's the gift that will keep on giving if left alone.
The ducks fan in me hates this.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I bartend in a restaurant on the strip. No rest for the weary. Plus us employees had to pay for our own holiday party. :eyeroll:
Not quite the same but I used to work fast food in one of the top holiday destinations in NZ. Christmas and New Years were crimes against nature especially being the middle of summer and we never had a chance to have a party lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad