GDT: Game 40: Colorado Avalanche Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | 100th hangman GDT extravaganza

Whose missed the traditional VGK nonsensical Poll?

• Total voters

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Well happy holidays everyone.

This team needs a break. Especially Fleury. 13 goals let in in his last 2 starts.

Hopefully Fleury has a much needed break and is prepared to play on Friday.

Puckstop40

Aug 23, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I know I’m going to catch some heat for this opinion, but Mark Stone is overrated. Stone is a good player but he is not someone you build around. When I say overrated, it is because I have seen many fans (mostly Ottawa) claiming that he is dominant and one of the best wingers wingers in the game. I just don’t see it. Again, very good player, but I don’t see the dominance out there that the top tier players bring.

Flower has had a couple rough games now. Hopefully he gets this rough patch out of the way now and he can get back on track for when it really matters. The Knights have been playing very well lately but this was another dud against the Avs. They have had a rough time against playoff teams and it’s starting to become worrisome.

Reactions: Ginormousthumbs

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I know I’m going to catch some heat for this opinion, but Mark Stone is overrated. Stone is a good player but he is not someone you build around. When I say overrated, it is because I have seen many fans (mostly Ottawa) claiming that he is dominant and one of the best wingers wingers in the game. I just don’t see it. Again, very good player, but I don’t see the dominance out there that the top tier players bring.

I've been quietly thinking the very same thing for the past 2 months.

He does a lot of little things well, but he's not been as good as advertised when we first acquired him. Maybe he's playing hurt, or maybe he's just in a funk, but he certainly hasn't been dominant. Tonight was a low point for him, IMO. The worst game I've seen him play since arriving in Vegas.

He had a very strong start this year, but his play has been so average since then. His poor skating has really been evident since Stephenson has joined him & Patches. He cannot keep up speed wise, & he doesn't play nearly as physical as I would like to see.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018

Flower has had a couple rough games now. Hopefully he gets this rough patch out of the way now and he can get back on track for when it really matters. The Knights have been playing very well lately but this was another dud against the Avs. They have had a rough time against playoff teams and it’s starting to become worrisome.

There have been too many blowout losses this season. And when it’s a close game, it sometimes gets into OT which usually means another loss.

And we never seem to blow out the good teams but they can blow us out.

I’m not worried though. I trust Fleury to get it going and I like our position in the standings. A month ago I thought we might not get any higher than 3rd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->