GDT: Game 40: Colorado Avalanche Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | 100th hangman GDT extravaganza

Whose missed the traditional VGK nonsensical Poll?

• Total voters

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I didn't expect to win, but man f*** back to backs.

Horrible game.

Hopefully the chirstmas break will allow Fleury to rest and get his game back.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I don't think it's rest. He's had plenty of rest.

When i say rest, i mean take some time for himself and his family and help his mentality.

His father just recently passed away.

Who knows how badly it could be affecting Fleury. I would also be willing to bet the dads trip didn't help him one bit.

Not saying that this game would have been different with Subban in net, but it is obvious that Fleury is not at the top of his game.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Passing to a crowded center for a turnover again and again and again
a56ff2069a8bf27d928da093403f33d6.jpg

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
For now, Turk got the blender out.

I don't think it's a bad idea. Engelland has been one of our strongest defensive and physical defenders for a while now and Theodore is so adventurous but speedy enough to make an Engelland lack of speed mistake cover. It worked before.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
When i say rest, i mean take some time for himself and his family and help his mentality.

His father just recently passed away.

Who knows how badly it could be affecting Fleury. I would also be willing to bet the dads trip didn't help him one bit.

Not saying that this game would have been different with Subban in net, but it is obvious that Fleury is not at the top of his game.

I had similar thoughts. He has to be needing that Christmas break more than anyone.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad