GDT: Game 40: Bruins @ Penguins 7:30pm ET NBCSN, 98.5 The Sports Hub, 105.9 The X (PIT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
This was ****ing bull****, they were tripping our guys over and over in the offensive zone.

I'm so mad rn, night friends.
Outside of the correct penalty shot call it was heavily biased in Pittsburgh's favo tonight. Tough to beat two opponents on 2 games in 2 nights. Take the point and move on.

Reactions: Emerz

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
The Bruins' willingness to give up the puck in OT is still stunning to me. Especially when it comes from a guy like Bergeron so frequently. I'm not sure what happens to him in 3-on-3, but for one of the smartest players in the league, he still doesn't seem to understand that the "safe play" of turning the puck back over to the other team deep in their own zone isn't safe.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Rask had a bad game but made some big saves. Could have easily been 8-5. I thought McAvoy looked pretty brutal in his own zone as well

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
That was a horrendously officiated game.

Is there a grand conspiracy in the league to give the Penguins every break because NBC wants to market Crosby? Probably not. But that specific game happened to have extremely bad officiating, by coincidence or by incompetence on the officials' part. Not only the penalties and non-penalties, but tossing our centers, blown icings and offsides, etc.

But that game was on Rask and Bruce for not pulling Rask at 3-1 like anyone with a brain would've.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad