GDT: GAME #40 - BRUINS at New Jersey - 1/2 7 PM | NESN, SN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Ok, I didn't realie just how bad Acciari was.

Kalinin shots per 60- 5.0
Schaller 7.25
Hayes 9.3
Acciari- 4.7

I wonder how long before Sweeney trades for Kalinen.

And where's Nash in this list. Too low to even register I wager.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Oh yay. The one timer to Pasta set up at the left dot. It has worked one time on the PP the whole season and teams set up for it. Great strategy there! Stupendous stuff!

It is a threat, but they're so ****ing obvious with it. It's not like he is Ovechkin over there.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
This has to be the most pathetic effort of the season.

Again after two wins they try to play an easy game and lose. Psst, you guys aren't good enough to take a game off and still win

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
If you think Marchand is the, or one of the biggest problems on this team, we're watching two different teams.

He is a problem. He's a liability on the ice and takes stupid penalties almost on an every game basis. When he's on he's great but he still makes too many stupid plays.

He's not the worst however nor is he the worst player on the Bruins. But the bruins need to blow it up and make some moves.

catsmasher

Mar 8, 2012
What a pathetic product . This franchises demise starts with Cam and trickles down to everyone else. I'm done with this team until they make some real changes.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
That goal was an example of the fundamental wrongness of this team. Cant describe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->