GDT: GAME #40 - BRUINS at New Jersey - 1/2 7 PM | NESN, SN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Sadly, that was probably our best chance of the game.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
More reason to try and grind from down low. Generate chances from in close from out working them.

Not ideal, but I've been done with blue line shots for years.

I love the cycle deep then drive to the net. It pulls the forwards pressuring your D down low opening up lanes.

Bruins don't do it nearly often enough to be considered a threat.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Keep on shooting those low pct shots when the goalie is set and in position. That'll tie it every time.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
They need their best players to produce so we can stop complaining that the bottom six and depth defenseman aren't producing

This team certainly isn't in the position it is because of the contributions of it's bottom six forwards, that's for freakin' well sure.

You need contributions up and down the line-up. One of these days you'll figure that out.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Would a Marchand trade return another top 6 forward and a young d man with top 4 potential? I wonder...

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
I think I hate the NHL badly right now.

It's not the nhl. It's the average product we have to watch. Honestly from the games I have watched outside of boston, there is alot of up tempo physical hockey. This product we watch is very hit and miss and will be for a while.

If Rask becomes mortal... eww

Elmer

Dec 18, 2014
Boston
Clode's got to be happy. Kept the opposite team to 2 goals so far. I swear that's all he cares about. Boring, lackluster, comatose, leaderless, rudderless, listless, apathetic, dump and, chase, back checking sad sack of a team. I swear the refs got a memo to keep this boring product out of the playoffs. And I am fine with it.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
While the league is changing for the worse, I think the fact that we watch every Bruins game poisons our opinion.

Interesting it's not just me. I'm the least interested as I've ever been...not really a conscious thing...family is like "are the Bruins on tonight?"...I'm like "I guess so."

Most of my life I never miss a game. The league is sapping the fun.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Can anyone tell me the advantage of having Pasternak on the point?

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Oh yay. The one timer to Pasta set up at the left dot. It has worked one time on the PP the whole season and teams set up for it. Great strategy there! Stupendous stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad