Winnipeg
pE2Ri3g.jpg

GAME 4!!!

Here's how it works:
  • 1 point for the winning team
  • 2 points for the final score
  • 3 points for the first player to score a goal
  • 8 points for everything correct

Submit your prediction for game winner, final score, and first goal scorer. The first goal scorer is the first person to score a goal in the game, regardless of team. If the game is scoreless, and goes to a shootout, the 'first goal scorer' will be the player who scores the WINNING shootout goal.

Contest cutoff is the scheduled game time in the title of the thread, regardless of whether or not the puck has been dropped. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE COUNTED

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
pE2Ri3g.jpg

GAME 4!!!

Here's how it works:
  • 1 point for the winning team
  • 2 points for the final score
  • 3 points for the first player to score a goal
  • 8 points for everything correct

Submit your prediction for game winner, final score, and first goal scorer. The first goal scorer is the first person to score a goal in the game, regardless of team. If the game is scoreless, and goes to a shootout, the 'first goal scorer' will be the player who scores the WINNING shootout goal.

Contest cutoff is the scheduled game time in the title of the thread, regardless of whether or not the puck has been dropped. NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE COUNTED

What do I win?
  • Jets win
  • 4-2
  • Scheife the Knife

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Jets 4-3 in OT
Laine with the first snipe
Subban with the first "life threatening injury" that has him rolling around on the ice about 10 seconds into the first

Reactions: KB1971

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Is there a running points total posted anywhere?

There will be every once in awhile, when I get around to it. At the moment it's just in a spreadsheet, but I'm toying with the idea of having a database / scraper to auto-insert data and update a webpage that I write... The downfall to this is that we would have to standardize the way everyone posts their prediction, and you wouldn't be able to use player nicknames, etc.

At the moment I calculate everything manually. I'll post an updated total after the next few games, but most likely won't be doing it on a per-game basis until I get the database up and running.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad